Wednesday, October 23, 2013

OBE

The galactic alignment was parallel with my soul. 
I could feel a rush of energy flowing freely through my spine. 
Everything around me seemed to glow different colors. 
My fear was suppressed by overwhelming curiosity. 
I left my body and looked back as if I was a mirror. 
I hated what I saw and I didn’t want to return. 
In a fraction of a blink of an eye I was void of all consciousness. 
I was surrounded by nothing. 
It wasn’t blackness and I wasn’t even there. 
I cried and screamed looking for something, anything. 
I reached out my soul and was captured in a tunnel of light. 
Next thing I know I’m standing in a meadow. 
I’m surrounded by souls and there is an undying love in the atmosphere. 
It was so beautiful yet I could feel a shadow staring from behind me. 
I saw a man and made eye contact with him. 
Then the shadow instantly faded and I could feel peace. 
I approached the man and thanked him for what he had done. 
Then the man smiled and said “I am God”. 
I felt a power unimaginable and my words can only explain so much. 
I asked the man “What is this place?” 
He did not respond. 
All he said was “Go back”. 
I woke up back in my room and didn’t know what to think. 
Was that a dream? 
Was that really God? 

No comments:

Post a Comment